Tuesday 13 May 2008


Well i just wrote a really long post about how its quite breezy and hot today, how my arguing friends reminded me that i don't want to be in a relationship where there is constant arguing, and so forth but my computer crashed and lost it all so it must have been rubbish! but what i was ranting about was that we must be able to invent our own types of relationships with our own rules if we are going to be happy and healthy and have any chance of changing society. I know about JEALOUSY but I'm not suggesting promiscuity or open relationships just that sometimes there may be scope for a certain type of relationship where we become close but try never disrespect the other person or whatever type of relationship floats your boat. Why are we still conducting relationships as if we are each others property?? We all know property is theft!! It is possible to value something highly, tend it and nurture it be tended and nurtured by it and still not own it or have a right to make demands or ultimatums. I think its important to keep a sense of the separateness and reverence of your lovers, if you don't respect and revere them why are you having a relationship with them anyway???? oh well, this is what i will be striving for, probably for the rest of my life but ill have fun trying!!!!

No comments: